Friday 20 March 2009

Spring and the bullfinch is singing











This is a Fred Williams inspired cat Landscape
and some gentle souls I met on my travels today
the Bullfinch in the tree was fabulous
plus I collected a twig curled to look like a dancer
made me think of Rosalie Gascoigne
and her found and collected and chosen objects
picking up parts of the landscape
and imbuing them with meaning
first time I've been to Dad's grave since the funeral
tidied up some rubbish
collected my twig
wait till you see it
it is beautiful





5 comments:

Maureen said...

Lovely, it's like I was there.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Spring is singing for sure these days!! I haven't been to my dad's grave for quite some time... I should go again now that the snow is melting away... it is not the same anymore without his stories..

I look forward to your twig dancer!

twisted sister said...

Hi Maureen , Gwen
was just about to post my pix
thanks for your comments
wasn't intending to go to the grave but was passing by and it just felt right
The horses were an added bonus
I wouldn't have spotted the Bullfinch withou them

Surfingthetao said...

OMG those Horses :)

twisted sister said...

Thought you'd like the horses chuck x