Thursday 27 November 2008

Greetings from the land of the long white paw


Went to my local fabric shop today
bought a yard of fairly tightly woven hessian for the next incarnation of my hat tomorrow at college
mustn't forget the ribbons I took back out of the skip yesterday (complete with a 1970's plastic fantastic container)
and all my bits from my summer courses too - thanks to Helen
oh yes I need my Viking Book to do a silk screen of the urnes style art - maybe
best get that now as I am not too good in the mornings
ahh inspiraion - golden booty (coins etc) for decoration
too much thinking not enough doing
ciao x

2 comments:

Helen said...

hiya Bronze ink is on sale on my website but I can send you a paypal thingy on Monday- not today as I am in Jersey teaching workshops -the first one starts this afternoon and I am whiling away some time in an Internet Cafe.

twisted sister said...

Thanks Helen
Monday will be great - hope you have a nice time in Jersey. I made a large piece of felt today at college for my hat. The Bronze will set it off perfectly. If it works out I will post the pix on your new blog - for the dyes.
Thanks again.