Saturday 13 September 2008

my babies

For the past ten years or so I have been part of a small cat community being one of the lower ranking in the hierarchy. I am now fairly well trained in all aspects of cat maintenance. Fully proficient in sourcing specialized produce and trained in litter cleanliness procedures. Choosing two rescue cats who were also litter mates was a conscious decision as I had seen two brother cats working as an amazing tag team together - I promised myself I would get two litter mates, 
They are so absolutely gorgeous together and so different in personality I feel blessed to have such sweet natured friends to share my daily existence with ,......... see I am lost............and they teach me so much as they accept me as a bit of a slow learner (in the cat world that is).......



No comments: