Tuesday 23 September 2008

Liverpool docks





Well only tuesday and running out of time already - need to do some artist reseach from the list our tutor gave us, so will do that later after my muse has paid a visit. Also need to check out the pictures I will post tonight. I still cannot get the hang of arranging them in my postings.

Might write at greater length too, as one of my old school reports directed me. Can't accuse me of not thinking things through fully(!).

There that's put the blockers on it now.

Am really tempted to do my project on Liverpool, maybe the ferries or old haunts of mine.

That TV programme of Joanna Lumley in the Arctic has really inspired me though. The Vikings, Norway and Grieg, Ibsen and the lights. Wow.....

Plus my 3D piece reminded me of a Viking longboat so there is continuity.

No comments: